HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
EMA was established to continue its corporate business principles, development of the company in a sustainable growth. The Principles ensure the establishment of sound dynamic structures through the grasp of today's facts and the perception of possible future occurrences.
BASIC CORPORATE BUSINESS PRINCIPLES
- An open business mentality based on transparency,
- Creative, efficient and effective business management,
- Effective communication and continuous education environment,
- Innovative and developing in the way of doing business,
- Use of up-to-date technology,
- Customer oriented working understanding,
- Working environment based on love and respect,
- It is defined as being a company that is sensitive to the beliefs of the society and sensitive to its core values.
EMA implements the Performance Improvement System based on goals and competencies in order to establish a superior performance organization in line with company policies. This system, in which both business and personal goals are taken into account, assesses the efforts and success of employees in carrying out their duties, responsibilities, tasks and goals.
- Objective Analytical Power
- Purpose Clear
- Applicable Creativity
- Redirecting Contacts
- Person Development
- Affecting People
- Building Trust
- Commitment to Teamwork
- Market Focused
- Take The Initiative
Stay on track and sign up for our e-newsletter now!
Write your email address and join now.
Stay informed about current campaigns and discounts!