EMA SHOES INC.
UNDER THE LAW OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Purposes of Processing Personal Data:
Your Personal Data defined in the Illumination Text, improving and developing the services provided to the User on the Company's Website; Informing the User who communicated his requests and complaints and contacting the User; Providing better quality and personalized service to the user; Informing and contacting the user for marketing purposes, provided that it is shared and consented by the user in the relevant parts of the Website; To fix the security vulnerabilities of the website in the fastest way, to improve the user experience, to eliminate errors on the website, to make sense of the user data, to plan and enforce marketing policies; planning and implementing human resources policies; performing reporting and business development activities, creating a database; Ema Ayakkabı A.Ş., which was shared on the internet address of www.emaayakkabi.com, for the purpose of ensuring corporate policy operations of Ema Ayakkabı A.Ş. It operates only for the purposes specified in the Personal Data Processing Policy.
Personal data can be processed by the Company without seeking the express consent of the User, in case of the existence of one of the conditions sought in accordance with paragraph 2 of article 5 and paragraph 3 of article 6.
2. Transfer of Personal Data:
Company; Ema Ayakkabı A.Ş., which has been listed above and shared on www.emaayakkabi.com, Personal data limited to the purposes set out in the Personal Data Processing Policy; will be able to share with third parties (such as call centers, occupational safety, security, health, law offices, service providers, hosting service providers). The User agrees that his personal data may be stored by the Company in any location owned by the third party in accordance with the Law, and that he has fulfilled the Ema Shoes Inc.'s lighting obligation and consent to this subject, provided that it is limited to the above-mentioned purposes.
The Company may transfer personal data to third parties without seeking explicit consent of the User, in case of existence of one of the conditions sought pursuant to paragraph 2 of article 5 and paragraph 3 of article 6, and, if necessary, without explicit consent of the User.
3. Personal Data Processed:
The Company, depending on the User's access to the Website and the transactions to be performed on the Website;
• Identity Information,
• In-Site Movement Information,
• IP Information,
• User Information,
• Legal Transaction Information,
• Contact and Address Information,
• In accordance with the Demand / Complaint Management Information and Personal Data Protection Law, it will be able to process personal data that may be required for the operation of Ema Shoes Inc.'s Website.
Cookies are information files consisting of small particles that are sent to users by servers. In this context, the Company provides certain information on the User's computer, phone, etc. It stores it in the time determined as text files in places and uses it when necessary.
Personal data related to the transactions performed by the User during the circulation of the website, for the purposes written below, Ema Ayakkabı A.Ş. It can be processed by and can be shared with third parties for this purpose. In this context, Ema Ayakkabı A.Ş. To provide special services to the User and improve the service quality through the website; promoting specials; improving the page contents according to the User; Improve user experience; can follow the User's browsing information and usage history in order to offer promotional and marketing suggestions; It may process information collected from the User and use it with information from other sources, such as third parties.
The user can change their browser settings so that cookies are not accepted or notified when sent.
5. Rights of the Person in Accord with Article 11 of the Law:
The Company notifies its rights to the Relevant Person pursuant to Article 10 of the Law; It provides guidance on how to exercise such rights and perform the necessary internal functioning, administrative and technical arrangements for all these.
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, Ema Ayakkabı A.Ş.
• Learning whether personal data is processed,
• If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
• To request notification of the transactions made in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) of Article 11 of the Law to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Explains that they have the right to demand the compensation of the damage if the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data.
6. Application to Ema Ayakkabı A.Ş.
Relevant Person may fill in the requests regarding the implementation of the Law by filling the Personal Data Protection Form Relevant Person Application Form ("Application Form for Data Supervisor") on the Website and forwarding it to the Company as specified in the Application Form. The company concludes the requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee at the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. The Company may respond to these requests in the ways specified in the Application Form.
In case the application is rejected, the answer is insufficient or the application is not answered in due time; The person concerned may complain to the Board within thirty days after Ema Shoes Inc. has learned the answer, and in any case within sixty days from the date of application. The application way described above cannot be applied to the complaint way without exhaustion.
7. Retention Time of Personal Data; Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization:
• The purposes of processing personal data have been fulfilled,
• There is no possibility of realization,
• Ema Shoes Inc. the time required to fulfill the service provided by the User has expired or
• Personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized if the relevant legislation and the retention periods determined by Ema Shoes Inc. are reached. This personal data can only be stored so that it can be shown as evidence in possible legal disputes or that a relevant right based on personal data can be used.
8. Method, Legal Reason and Data Security of Personal Data Collection:
Personal data; All kinds of verbal, written, and electronic media are collected for the above mentioned purposes and processed by the Company or the data operators assigned.
9. The company, in order to ensure data security;
• To prevent personal data from being processed unlawfully,
• Preventing personal data from being illegally accessed,
• To ensure the preservation of personal data,
• It must take all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security.
In case of referring to other sites or applications through the website, Ema Ayakkabı A.Ş. it has no knowledge of the compliance of the directed sites and applications with the legislation for the protection of personal data and is not under a responsibility for their privacy policies and contents.
Stay on track and sign up for our e-newsletter now!
Write your email address and join now.
Stay informed about current campaigns and discounts!